Team Cero is growing!🙌
We are on the search for 3 more ambassadors to add to our amazing team!
First of all, what is a Brand Ambassador?
A brand ambassador is someone who believes in a brand, who supports their values and promotes on the brands behalf through various forms of media.
Will you get paid?
Unfortunately, as much as we would love to pay our team, as a small start-up business this isn't an option at the moment. This is a completely voluntary role.
What do you have to do?
Help spread the word about Cero, our mission, our values and our products! We use Twitter, Instagram and Facebook so feel free to post about us on all those channels and we will re-post and share to all our followers too! We will also send new products from various small businesses to review either via a post or blog, or both!
What do you get?
We give all our ambassadors an initial voucher to spend in our store on selected products so you can place an order and get a feel for our business, then if you're happy with everything we will open your ambassador account and you will receive:
⭐Exclusive discount code for you to use throughout your time as our ambassador
⭐Freebies to test and review via a post or blog or both
⭐A discount code to pass on to your followers
⭐We want to help you too, so we are happy to support you, we will share any relevant content with our followers to help grow your account!
Do you need to have thousands of followers?
Absolutely not. We are looking for ambassadors who have similar values to us, those who:
-Support British Farming
-Support British Businesses
-Support Sustainable Living
As well as having a positive outlook on life with a love for food!
How do you sign up?
If you want to join our awesome ambassadors there are a few requirements:
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must live in the UK
- You must agree to our Terms & Conditions (below)
If you are happy with the above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
Your Location in the UK:
Your Social Media account handle:
A small introduction to why you would like to be a Cero ambassador:
Bonus points if you can give me a good story, or a reason why you either Back British Farming, Support British Businesses or Live Sustainably
We will get back to everyone with the outcome of our search, but please be patient as we want to make the right choice for both you and our business.
Terms & Conditions
We kindly ask that as well as conforming to our requirements you also accept the following:
-Our Ambassador programmer is open for one year, this will be reviewed frequently and we reserve the right to reduce or extend this accordingly.
-All social media posts are posted on Instagram at least, if you like to post to other social media platforms please feel free to do so.
- Please ensure to tag us in you social media posts so we can see them.
- Although we would like complete honesty in your review posts we do politely request that if you do have any issues we would like to be made aware of it in order to rectify the situation.
- We are a company who wants to promote living a more sustainable lifestyle in the UK in the most honest and least pushy way. Therefore, we do not wish to associate ourselves with any accounts that are strong activists of any political or social matter. We are strong believers of every opinion matters and everyone is entitled to their own opinions, we hope you respect this too.
- We do have the right to remove anyone from our ambassador programme who chooses to ignore these rules, misuse this programme or shows any sign of bullying towards other members of team Cero. We hope this never occurs but we do have to make everyone on the programme aware.