Copycat Millies Cookies
We tried this recipe by Baking Mad and we love it! These cookies are not only really easy to do but they taste amazing! Why not try it out? Make sure to tag us @cero.onlinezerowaste
125g Unsalted butter
115g Soft brown sugar
110g Caster sugar
1 Medium egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
220g Self raising flour
Pinch of salt
200g Chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan 180°C, gas mark 4) and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
2. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugars until pale and fluffy then add the egg and vanilla extract and mix together well.
3. Sift the flour and salt to the mixture. Mix thoroughly until a soft dough forms. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Break off walnut sized pieces of the dough and roll into a balls. Place them on the baking tray making sure to leave space between them as they will spread.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 7 minutes, remove them and allow to cool and they will harden slightly.
- Double up on ingredients and freeze a batch of cookies for another day
- I use a plate to cool the cookies meaning I can reuse the baking parchment, there are some great eco-friendly baking parchments too!