White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
This recipe is really easy to make, it's great to make with children and you can test the white chocolate raspberries whilst you're making it!
For the base
150g biscuits (I swap between hobnobs and digestives)
For the filling
250g mascarpone cheese
300ml double cream
1tsp vanilla extract
100g white chocolate
50-75g white chocolate raspberries
handful of frozen raspberries
1. Grease the base of a 20cm/8in springform cake tin with butter, then line with a circle of baking parchment.
2. To make the cheesecake base, put the biscuits in a bag and crush with a rolling pin. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat. Add the biscuits and stir. Spoon into the base of the tin and press using the back of a spoon until level, then cover and chill in the refrigerator.
3. To make the filling, put the mascarpone and double cream into a bowl and whisk with an electric hand whisk until it is smooth and has very soft peaks. Stir in the vanilla.
4. Put the white chocolate into a small heatproof bowl, and place on top of a pan of simmering water. Stir until melted but not hot. Set aside for 5–10 minutes, until cool but still liquid. Pour into the mascarpone and stir, but be careful not to over mix.
5. Add the white chocolate raspberries and frozen raspberries and mix.
6. Spoon the white chocolate mixture on top, then smooth and level it. Chill for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
Why not try it out? Make sure to tag us @cero.onlinezerowaste and use hashtag #teamcerobakes 💚